1. All payments shall be made by certified check, money order, cash or bank draft. No money can be deducted from the contract fee.
2. PURCHASER nor audience has no right to record, transmit, or televise by any means or for any purposes the performances hereunder of any part thereof without permission from ARTIST
3. In case of late arrival due to circumstances beyond the control of the ARTIST (weather, airline faults, traffic delay s, etc.) PURCHASER must use every resource to see the concert does take place when the ARTIST arrives in the city of engagement. The concert cannot be cancelled for the above reasons by the Purchaser without consent of the ARTIST.
4. The ARTIST reserves the right to cancel this contract in the event of an act of God, Government, restrictions or strikes.
5. The PURCHASER shall supply and pay for first class sound system plus professional engineer to run the sound system (reference Back Line and Line List below)
6. ARTIST has the exclusive right to sell and retain 100% of monies from merchandise such as CD s, Posters, T-Shirts, Videos, Photos, etc with own sales person if desired.
7. An adequately furnished dressing room shall be required for ARTISTS including chairs, towels, lavatory facilities, & sealed bottled water in dressing room & on stage.
8. PURCHASER to provide: Hot meal for each band member and road crew with meat and vegetarian options.
9. The PURCHASER to provide: Five Best Western standard rooms (1 dbl - 4 single) & ground transportation.
This plot is for the full band in a Festival Concert scenario.
Smaller venues can require fewer monitor mixes.
In typical 4 monitor mix venues we would use Rob, David, Linda, Gary as the 4 separate mixes. If 5 mixes available add Drummer.
1. Female vocalist should be slightly behind in mix with David when singing with him
2. Violin should not be hot in the mix all of the time. Often he will play light back up parts during other's solos. Roll off highs as needed.
3. The Leslie should be very present/full in the mix
4. Back up vocal mics need to be equally up in the FOH mix to blend with David and Linda on harmonies.
5. Put a 240ms Delay on Harmonica solos if available
1. David requires that Linda (female vocalist) is NOT in his mix at all, only his vocal. He may need some Violin in his monitor on loud stages. Other as requested.
2. Linda wants mostly herself with a light blend of all other vocals
3 & 4 Guitar and Keys (opposite side of stage from each other) want an even blend of all vocals, others as requested. Should be on separate mixes.
5. Drums needs Violin, light overall vocal blend, other as requested.
6. Bass wants mostly his vocal with a VERY light blend of all other vocals, other as requested.
7. Percussionist as requested